The Hearth Room
The Hearth Room
Our large main Tasting Room and bar area Accommodate up to 90 guests
$700 + tax for a 4-hour rental. This includes setup time. $200 + tax, non-refundable deposit
Contact Ladoga Ridge for availability.
ADULT VENUE - MINORS
● Although Ladoga Ridge Winery is an all-adult venue, minors are allowed to participate in rentals of our Hearth Room.
● For their safety, we ask that they be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
● Children/Minors are not allowed in outside areas.
● No one is allowed in the Vineyards, without special permission.
● FYI: A pond is present on the property.
HOW TO BOOK
Contact Ladoga Ridge Winery for additional information. Cindy will be happy to assist you in booking your special event!
RENTAL FEES & DEPOSITS
● $700.00 + tax for a 4-hour rental.
● An initial $200.00 + tax, non-refundable deposit is required to hold the date requested.
● Additional charges of $75.00 per 30 minutes will apply to the guest’s bill if the rental
space is not completely vacated at the end of their rental period.
● Rental fees & deposits are payable by cash or credit card.
● All major credit cards are accepted.
● A valid credit card number must be provided upon the signing of the rental agreement to
cover any additional fees or any damage that may incur.
SEATING AND FURNITURE
● We have tables and chairs available that seat up to 90 guests
● The Hearth Room has a beautiful stone fireplace that is available during certain seasons
as well as heating and air conditioning units.
SETUP AND CLEANUP
● Setup is included in the 4-hour rental.
● You or your caterer is responsible for cleaning up, by the end of the rental period.
● Tables must be cleared.
● Trash must be collected.
● The staff will clean all remaining areas including wine glasses, tabletops, floor, etc.
DECORATIONS AND ENTERTAINMENT
● The Hearth Room is decorated according to the season.
● Additional decorating is limited to tabletops only.
● Tablecloths and centerpieces are allowed.
● Banners may be taped to the bar.
● Please check with staff for special considerations.
● Only battery-operated candles are allowed.
● No confetti, glitter, or similar substances are allowed.
● Ladoga Ridge Winery does not provide servers for your meals. Ladoga Ridge Winery kitchen
is not available for food preparation.
● All tablecloths, plates, cups, plastic ware, serving tools, condiments, etc., will be the
responsibility of the renter.
● You may hire a licensed caterer of your choice or we can recommend one for you.
● Our insurance will not allow us to reheat food.
● You are responsible for all table coverings, plates, cups, napkins, condiments, serving
tools, etc. There are 2 – 8 ft. rectangular tables available for you to place your food.
● The renter is responsible for all linens.
● Room includes an additional room for a serving area that is 9x17 ft.
ALCOHOL SERVICE AND OTHER DRINKS
● Ladoga Ridge Winery alcohol is the only alcohol permitted on the premises. No outside alcohol of any kind is allowed by Missouri State Law.
● Ladoga Ridge Winery will provide bar staff to serve our handcrafted wines and a variety
of beers. (currently, 5 beers to choose from)
● We sell wine by glass or bottle.
● Our wine list includes handcrafted wines from dry to sweet, wine slushies during
the warmer months, and mulled wine during the cooler ones.
● Other drinks including bottled water and sodas are available for purchase.
● Tastings are available for $5.00 (5 - 1⁄2 oz samples).
● Tabs are accepted by the host or guests during the event with a credit card.
● Bottles may be purchased to take home as well.
● We can seal any unfinished bottle for take-home purposes.
● We ID and reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
SMOKING ON PREMISES
● Smoking, including E-Cigarettes, is prohibited in the Hearth Room.
● Smoking is permitted outside only.
● Please do not smoke near entrances and exits.
● We ask that you are courteous to other guests.
● Please use receptacles that have been provided.
Men's and ladies restrooms are available in The Hearth Room. A handicap-accessible restroom is located in the adjacent building.
Ladoga Ridge Winery 100 E. Pope Lane Smithville, MO 64089-8739 Phone: 816-866-4077
Request Your Space!
Please fill out form below.